Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Black Fox Master Shells

So for quite some time I have been in a small hell known as cheap props. My set up for the shell game was from MagicMakersInc. These shells had some problems starting with couldn't be used without a mat. The second problem was that unless I hit the sweet spot they failed to work. One performance for a friend they failed 5 times in a row. Its the way they are designed, the design has major flaw. The also were a little rough and would catch the mat sometime. Well today I received my Master Shells by Black Fox. The difference is so huge its actually unfair to compare them to the MagicMakersInc shells. They glide across what ever surface I use them on. No more need to be bound to a mat. The mat is still the best place but that's not always possible. And this freedom to perform where ever is what I've been waiting for. I'm going to do the shell game till people are sick of it. They look like real shells until you pick them up their weight and feel plus the way they look on the bottom lets you know it not real but it looks it. These shells are on the bigger side of the spectrum but they fit my hands really well. They were not cheap. $65, but for that price I got 4 shells, 5 peas, velveteen bag, and basic instructions. I don't really need the instructions and the bags too small for me. Two of the peas are big and tree are smaller. I don't know what the peas are made from but they are harder than a perfect pea and not as easy to use for me. The only downside is finding something the right size for a shot glass ending.

If you found this review to helpful or you thought it sucked let me know in the comments section.





No comments:

Post a Comment